1 tsp cooking oil
1/4 white onion, sliced
3-4 oz pork belly, cut into bite sized pieces
2-3 tsps Mekhala Organic Ginger Miso Paste
Salt to taste
Green onion (for garnishing)
Sesame seeds (for garnishing)
1. Fry onion in oil on medium heat until translucent.
2. Add in pork and fry for about 1 minute.
3. Add Mekhala Organic Ginger Miso Paste and a few tablespoons of water.
4. Stir fry for another 5-7 minutes until pork is fully cooked. This may take longer if you have larger pieces.
5. Salt to taste.
6. Take off heat and garnish with green onion and sesame seeds. (optional)
7. Serve and enjoy!
Want more Japanese inspired recipes?
– Yellow Curry Tsukemen (Japanese Dipping Noodles)
– Yellow Curry Onigiri (Japanese Rice Balls)