Ingredients (serves 1-2):
10-11oz enoki mushroom
1-2 tbsp coconut milk
3-4 tsp of Mekhala Organic Tom Yum Paste
10-11oz bean sprouts
2 fl.oz your favorite stock (we recommend chicken, pork, or vegetable stock)
4-5 shrimps, does not matter if shell is still on or peeled off
3-4 oz squid rings
1-2 tbsp oil
1. Heat oil in wok or deep dish pan.
2. Add in mushrooms. Toss until cooked.
3. Add in Mekhala Organic Tom Yum Paste, stock, and coconut milk.
4. Add in shrimp. Toss until half cooked.
5. Add in squid. Toss until cooked.
6. Add in bean sprouts. Toss until cooked.
7. Salt to taste.
8. Serve with chopped cilantro and a lime.
Itching for more Thai food? Try out our Healthy Chicken Khao Soi or our Pad Thai Noodle Salad!