A twist on a Thai favourite. Use Mekhala Red, Green or Yellow Curry Paste or Lemongrass Turmeric Paste for a non-spicy version!
1 large sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2 inch cubes
150gm long or french beans
150gm snow peas
1 Heaped Tbsp Mekhala Curry Paste
200ml Coconut Cream
1. In a wok over medium heat, fry coconut cream for 1 minute until it bubbles and thickens.
2. Add Mekhala Curry Paste and stir through.
3. Add sweet potato pieces and water, cover and simmer for 5-8min or until sweet potato has softened.
4. Add vegetables and simmer for another 2-3min until everything is cooked. Add more water if required.
5. Garnish with basil leaves and serve immediately with steamed rice.