Udon is one of the three main types of noodles eaten most widely in Japan and we have a vegan Thai recipe that will keep you slurping for more. Topped with sundried tomatoes, moms out there, this dish will be perfect for little Sam to Grandpa Joe.
Ingredients (Serves 1-2):
1 1/2 cups cooked udon noodles
2 tsp Mekhala Organic Thai Basil Garlic Paste
1 cup mushrooms (any kind of Asian mushroom like shiitake or enoki)
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes (halved cherry tomatoes are great too)
Green onion for garnishing
1. In a mixing bowl or large plate, mix Mekhala Organic Thai Basil Garlic Paste with udon noodles until all noodles are coated. Add a little water if noodles are too dry.
2. In another small pot, boil mushrooms for about 1 minute in salt water.
3. Drain mushrooms and mix them with udon noodles.
4. Add in sun dried tomatoes and toss well.
5. Salt to taste.
6. Garnish with green onions.
7. Serve and Enjoy!