Don’t knock it till you try it! The mixture of the sweet juicy watermelon, crunchy cauliflower, the freshness of green onion and cilantro, and satisfying burst of spice of Mekhala Organic Korean Chilli Paste – we can’t recommend it enough. Adjust the amount of chilli paste to your desired level of spiciness and enjoy this beautiful and creative salad!
1 1/2 cup cauliflower, blanched
1 1/2 tsp Mekhala Organic Korean Chilli Paste
1 1/2 cup watermelon, cubed
1 tsp soy sauce
Green onion (for garnishing)
Cilantro (for garnishing)
1. In a bowl, mix cauliflower and Mekhala Organic Korean Chilli Pastee.
2. Add in watermelon and soy sauce, and toss the ingredients together.
3. Salt to taste.
4. Garnish with green onion and cilantro.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Want more Korean inspired recipes?
– Lemongrass Turmeric Yachaejeon (Vegetable Pancake)
– Korean Spicy Pork Lettuce Wraps
– Korean Spicy Mushroom Lettuce Wraps