A warm cocoa is always welcoming on a chilly day, same goes for curry too! Imagine that smooth creamy curry filled with aromatics and greens, spooned on top of a steaming hot bowl of rice. Once you smell all that amazing aroma coming out from the pot, you will definitely be coming back for second helpings.
Ingredients (Serves 1):
2 heaped tsp Mekhala Organic Yellow Curry Paste (or other Mekhala Curry Paste of choice)
½ cup / 125ml coconut milk
½ cup / 125ml vegetable stock
1 tbsp oil
1 small carrot, cut into medium chunks
1 small onion, roughly chopped
1 medium potato, cut into small chunks
Coriander for garnish
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan or small pot.
2. Add carrot and onion and saute for about 3 mins
3. Add Mekhala Organic Curry Paste, stock and potato. Mix well.
4. Simmer on low-medium heat for about 10-15min, until vegetables are almost cooked. Add in coconut milk. Mix thoroughly.
5. Let simmer on low heat for another 5-7min.
6. Salt to taste and garnish with coriander. Serve with steamed rice if desired.
Mushroom Green Curry
Egg Yellow Curry Breakfast Bowl
Chickpea Red Curry
If you made this recipe, do share it with us on Instagram with #MadeWithMekhala because it really delights us seeing you recreate our recipes in your own creative ways.