A 15 minute dish with just a few ingredients! Made easy with Mekhala Organic Miso Ginger Paste Paste. We used broccoli and enoki mushrooms for this stir fry but feel free to replace with almost any dark green and mushroom you’d like!
2-3 tsps Mekhala Organic Miso Ginger Paste
1 tsp cooking oil
6-7oz (150g-200g) broccoli florets
10-11oz (250g-300g) enoki mushroom
Salt to taste
Sesame seeds (for garnishing)
1. Fry onion in oil on medium heat until translucent.
2. Add in broccoli and fry for about 1 minute
3. Add in enoki mushrooms and fry for another minute
4. Add in Mekhala Organic Miso Ginger Paste.
5. Stir fry for another 1-2 minutes, depending on how crunchy you’d like your broccoli.
6. Salt to taste.
7. Take off heat and garnish with sesame seeds. (optional)
8. Serve and enjoy!
Want more Japanese inspired recipes?
– Yellow Curry Tsukemen (Japanese Dipping Noodles)
– Yellow Curry Onigiri (Japanese Rice Balls)