300gm chicken breast, cut into 1 inch slices
150gm long or french beans
1 cup cabbage, cut into bite sized pieces
1 Heaped Tbsp Mekhala Curry Paste
200ml Coconut Cream
1. In a wok over medium heat, fry coconut cream for 1 minute until it bubbles and thickens.
2. Add Mekhala Curry Paste and stir through.
3. Add chicken and water, cover and simmer for 5min or until chicken is almost cooked.
4. Add vegetables and simmer for another 2-3min until everything is cooked. Add more water if required.
5. Garnish with coriander and serve immediately with steamed rice.