This dish contains carrots, zucchini, mushrooms, and spring onion. It was inspired by the Korean dish, Yachaejeon! It’s completely vegan and really easy to make!
3-4 green onions, sliced thinly
½ zucchini, sliced thinly
1 small carrot, sliced thinly
4-6 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
¾ cup flour
¾ cup water
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
4 tsp Mekhala Organic Lemongrass Turmeric Paste
2 tsp soya sauce
1 tsp white vinegar
½ tsp chilli flakes
½ tsp sesame seeds
½ tsp sesame oil
We also recommend Mekhala Organic Thai Chilli Hot Sauce or Mekhala Organic Shallot Kaffir Lime Vinaigrette as a dipping sauce!
1. Mix the flour, water, salt, black pepper, and Mekhala Organic Lemongrass Turmeric Paste into a large bowl until smooth.
2. Combine in the sliced vegetables and mix well.
3. Preheat an oiled pan at medium heat.
4. Add batter to pan and spread it out evenly.
5. Cook for about 4-5 minutes, flip the pancake and cook the other side for another 4 minutes until crispy.
6. Plate pancake and garnish with spring onion.
7. Combine all sauce ingredients and serve with pancake.
Check out more of our yummy Vegan dishes!
– Creamy Tom Yum Mushroom Pasta
– Pumpkin Chickpea Yellow Curry
Find out how this dish can benefit your gut!