Thai Green Curry Chicken is one of our absolute favorite go-to comfort foods. We’ve simplified the cooking process with our Organic Green Curry Paste o anyone can enjoy this delicious green curry chicken recipe at home!
Thai Green Curry Chicken Recipe
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
- 1 tbsp Mekhala Organic Thai Green Curry Paste
- 400ml Coconut Milk
- 100ml Water
- 300g Boneless chicken thigh meat, diced
- 200g Eggplant, diced
- 100g Button mushrooms, diced
How to Make Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Cook half of the coconut milk on medium-low heat in a saucepan and reduce until fats separate.
- Add Mekhala Organic Thai Green Curry Paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining coconut milk and stir well.
- Add eggplant, mushrooms, water and give the pot a good stir.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove cover and serve the chicken green curry hot with Mekhala rice.
Feel free to experiment with Mekhala green curry paste o whip up your own unique culinary delights!