1 large chicken breast, cut into 1cm cubes
2 medium potatoes peeled, cut into 1cm cubes
1 small carrot, cut into 1cm cubes
1/2 cup frozen corn
1/2 cup frozen peas
1 jar Mekhala All-Natural Lemongrass Turmeric Paste
200ml coconut milk
1 tblspn vegetable oil
500gm store bought puff pastry
1 egg, beaten
2. Saute chicken potatoes and carrots for 2 min
3. Add corn, peas, Mekhala All-Natural Lemongrass Turmeric Paste and coconut milk.
4. Mix through . Add water , turn up heat and bring to a simmer.
5. Lower heat and simmer until potatoes are softened. Mixture should be saucy, not completely dry. If too dry, add some water.
6. Oil two muffin trays.
7. Roll out puff pastry, cut and line muffin tray with pastry.
8. Fill pastry cups, and seal with pastry lids.
9. Brush lids with egg, bake in pre heated 180c oven for 25 minutes