Made from fresh herbs, our tom yum goong paste has all the “yum” without any yucky artificial flavors or colors. The tangy punch of the tom yum paste is perfect for sweet and juicy shrimp! Pair with rice, noodles, or just as a dish on its own!
Tom Yum Goong Recipe
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 cups of chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1 jar of Mekhala Organic Tom Yum Paste
- 3-4 tbsp coconut milk
- 6 shrimps
- 3 brown mushrooms (optional)
- 4oz pressed tofu (optional)
How to Make Tom Yum Goong:
- Mix Mekhala Organic Tom Yum Paste, coconut milk and stock together in a pot and bring to a boil.
- When soup starts to boil, add in shrimp.
- When shrimp turns half red, add in mushrooms and tofu if you’d like.
- After shrimp and mushrooms and fully cooked, turn off heat.
- Serve delicious tom yum soup and enjoy!
The best thing about our lip smacking tom yum goong paste is that it’s extremely versatile. Do try other recipes using tom yum paste!