Our Organic Green Curry Paste is packed with spice and heat balancing well with the brightness and coolness of yogurt to create a super simple and delicious salad dressing. For a vegan version of this salad, we totally recommend subbing the prawns with grilled eggplant.
Ingredients (Serves 1):
1oz red cabbage, shredded
1oz cabbage, shredded
1oz carrot, julienned
4 shrimps, deshelled
1 stalk of cilantro, chopped finely
2tsp black or white sesame seeds
1tsp Mekhala Organic Green Curry Paste
3oz your favorite yogurt (coconut yogurt works great as well)
1. Boil shrimp until fully cooked (when the shrimp forms a tight C shape, not an O shape). Set aside to cool.
2. Mix red cabbage, cabbage, and carrots in a bowl
3. In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt with Mekhala Organic Green Curry Paste. Salt to taste. (You may want to adjust the ratio of yogurt and green curry paste depending on your spice tolerance)
4. Toss shrimp, vegetables, and dressing together thoroughly.
5. Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Wanna experiment with more fusion recipes? Check out our Red Curry Grilled Cheese Sandwich or our Yellow Curry Onigiri (Japanese Rice Ball)