Beef Vindaloo is a popular Indian dish that has a Portuguese influence. It is made by marinating and cooking Beef (or your choice of meat) in our spicy Mekhala Organic Vindaloo Paste. “Vindaloo” actually means meat marinated in wine and garlic. Our beef vindaloo recipe is sure to enthrall you if you can handle a good dose of spice.
Indian Beef Vindaloo Recipe
- 1.5lb / 700gm beef or pork, cubed
- 2 teaspoons Mekhala Organic Vindaloo Paste
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Cilantro or fried onions for garnish
- How to make Beef Vindaloo? Strat Start by browning beef/pork cubes in a pan with vegetable oil on medium to high heat.
- Add Mekhala Organic Vindaloo Paste, diced tomato and simmer on low heat till soft (approximately 60 minutes), adding water as necessary.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and/or fried onions and serve hot with steamed rice.
So, you finally know how to make Beef Vindaloo! Do try this fiery and delicious recipe, and let us know how it turned out for you.
We are so excited for you to try Mekhala’s new Indian pastes! Use the hashtag #MadeWithMekhala to show your delicious dishes to the Mekhala community on IG today.